Here should be a banner

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"I am a deeheentiist ..."


... Steve Martin and several others sang in the musical "Little Shop of Horrors". I did not, but I had some deeper insights into the dent-business, as I drew some illustrations for a prophylactic dent-learning-course. No, not for the dents - stupid - for children, who should learn about it.

This on above was a sketch not to be taken - chew gum after you eat and the dent-devils stay away. In fact they STAY away, 'cause the cannot move ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just curious.. is it puttin gthe goo there, os is the goo hindering it? Fun illo!

bee'nme said...

Great creature - what a fun piece! I also love the artwork on your header - nice!

Peter Pen said...

don, thank you!
The goo (gum) should hinder the dentdevil but in fact it is keeping it there. Indeed, I am asking myself now how those clean-up gums for teath are working ;-) funny, that you did not draw a monster insect though you seem so affiliated to them ;-)

bee'nme, thank you, too!
your kid for illu-friday really subdued the monsters - children should like those magic colours ;-)

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin